Academic Scholarships for Transfer Students
Transfer students are eligible for specific financial aid programs that make University of Dayton one of the most affordable options among comparable institutions. Our transparent tuition plan means that you will receive a personalized financial aid offer that provides the full cost of your education upfront — with no hidden fees and no surprises.
- All full-time transfer students receive a $16,000 transfer scholarship.
- Transfer students may be eligible for an Academic Excellence Award, based on combined cumulative college GPA:
GPA Academic Excellence Award
3.0 - 3.24 $3,000
3.25 - 3.49 $5,000
3.50 - 3.74 $7,000
3.75 - 4.0 $9,000
- A $3,000 scholarship is available to members of Phi Theta Kappa. Students must provide proof of membership to be awarded this scholarship.
- Students transferring from a community college into the School of Education and Health Sciences may be eligible for a half-tuition scholarship. Students must have an associate's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative college GPA and be pursuing a degree in Teacher Education or Health Sciences to be considered for this scholarship.
- Students who have experienced an interruption in their education of five or more years and want to resume their education at the undergraduate level may be considered for the Osher Reentry Scholarship valued at up to $5,000 per year.
Please refer to our website for additional information.