2023-2024 Academic Catalog

Residential Living

The University of Dayton offers housing for graduate and law students in two facilities (University Place Apartments and Plumwood Apartments). Each building offers a mixture of apartment types including: studio, one-bedroom, and two bedroom apartments. Graduate and law students interested in University housing can apply online by visiting their student housing portal located at https://myhousing.udayton.edu or they may contact Housing and Residence Life by calling 937-229-3317 for more information.