2021-2022 Academic Catalog

Change of Major

A current student who is already in the School of Business Administration (SBA) wanting to change from one major to another will fill out a Change of Major form and submit it to the SBA Undergraduate Advising Office. 

Students who are not currently in the School of Business Administration must first attend an initial change of major meeting with an academic advisor in the School of Business Administration. Students may schedule this initial SBA change of major meeting in the Undergraduate Advising Office in Miriam Hall 108. Minimum requirements: cumulative GPA of 3.0 and successful completion of an appropriate UD Math course.  A grade of C in a UD calculus class, a C+ or higher in MTH 116 or MTH 128, or a B- or higher in MTH 207 will qualify. Math courses taken at another college or university will NOT be considered.