The University of Dayton has developed a unique business certificate program designed to enable business leaders to keep pace with today's changing business demands. The program allows professionals who have already achieved an undergraduate degree in business to further advance their career development by earning a professional graduate certificate. Graduate certificates available:
- Certificate in Business Analytics
- Certificate in Business Intelligence
- Certificate in Business Systems Analysis and Design
- Certificate in Contemporary Business Topics
- Certificate in Cyber-Security Management
- Certificate in Project Management
To attain a certificate, a student must complete a minimum of nine semester hours of approved graduate elective credits at the University of Dayton in the chosen area of concentration. Additional prerequisite credits may be required.
Students have three years to fulfill the required credits. Upon completion, a graduate certificate noting professional competency in the chosen academic discipline will be issued.
For more information, visit: go.udayton.edu/sba-grad-cert