Business Interdisciplinary Studies (BAI)
Minor in Business Administration (BUS)
The minor in Business Administration is available to non-business majors only. The course requirements are:
|ACC 200||Intro to Accounting||3|
|or ACC 207||Intro-Financial Acc|
|or ACC 208||Intro-Managerial Acc|
|ECO 203||Prin of Microecon||3|
|Select four courses from:||12|
|Intro to Financial Mgt|
|Survey of Mgt Info Sys|
|Survey of MKT|
BAI 103L. Bus Computing Lab. 1 Hour
BUSINESS COMPUTING LABORATORY
- Introduction to business software skills including spreadsheets, relational databases, and integration of computer applications. Overview of UD computer ethics policies.
BAI 150. Bus Educ Planning. 1 Hour
BUSINESS EDUCATIONAL PLANNING
- Introduction to the School of Business Administration, the University, and educational planning.
BAI 151. Bus Integratn Exp. 1 Hour
BUSINESS INTEGRATION EXPERIENCE
- Integrated introduction to major business processes and decision making.
BAI 294. Spec Topics in SBA. 3 Hours
SPECIAL TOPICS IN SBA
- Special Topics in SBA.
BAI 400. Dean's Leadership Lab. 1 Hour
DEAN'S LEADERSHIP LABORATORY
- Upper-class student participation in first-year student advising program. Prerequisite(s): Permission of dean's office.
BAI 497. Lab Work Experience. 1-6 Hours
LABORATORY WORK EXPERIENCE
- Under faculty sponsorship and in association with a participating industrial, commercial, educational, health-care, or governmental organization; practical experience in work associated with the student's major or minor concentration. (See internship coordinator for details.) Does not count toward major.
Prerequisite(s): Permission of dean.