School of Engineering
Eddy M. Rojas, Dean
Margaret Pinnell, Associate Dean for Faculty and Staff Development
Scott Segalewitz, Associate Dean for Experiential Learning and Student Success
Robert Wilkens, Associate Dean for Research and Innovation
Igniting passion. Engineering the future. Making a difference.
Rooted in the Catholic Marianist tradition of educating the whole person, we guide the transformation of students into engineering professionals who excel technically, embrace innovation and collaboration, possess an entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrate social and global awareness, and lead their communities for the betterment of all.
The School of Engineering has as its primary purpose the education of a diverse group of men and women toward a strong technical knowledge of engineering. Beyond that, we hope to instill the following personal and educational values in our students:
· COMMUNITY: We cultivate a learning community founded in teamwork, trust, collaboration, diversity, inclusion, respect and accountability.
· INNOVATION: We foster innovation by providing real-world, hands-on education, research and service opportunities that shape dynamic, agile and inquisitive problem solvers.
· EXCELLENCE: We advance engineering excellence through responsible scholarship, knowledge creation and lifelong learning.
· ENGAGEMENT: We embrace a culture of servant leadership and stewardship that instills engagement in our students, faculty, staff, university partners and external stakeholders.
· SERVICE: We embrace our Marianist heritage through character building, a commitment to service for the common good and guardianship for the Earth as our common home.