Other Scholarship Opportunities
ROTC and Military Family Scholarships, as well as scholarships for active duty military, veterans and their families are also available.
AmeriCorps, administered by the Corporation for National and Community Service, allows people of all ages and backgrounds to earn educational awards in exchange for a year of community service.
Ohio National Guard Scholarship
- NOT based on financial need
- Available to Ohio residents enlisted in the Ohio National Guard
- Apply by contacting your local National Guard recruiter or call 1-888-400-6484 or online: http://www.ong.ohio.gov/scholarship_index.html
Ohio War Orphans Scholarship
- Available to children of deceased/disabled Ohio war veterans
- Apply by contacting the Ohio Board or Regents
- Deadline May 15, for more information call (888)833-1133 or go online: https://www.ohiohighered.org/ohio-war-orphans
Intercollegiate athletic scholarships are awarded each year to entering students. Contact the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics at (937) 229-2100 for additional information.
Music scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis following auditions with the music faculty. Contact the Department of Music at (937) 229-3936 for additional information.
Visual Arts Scholarships
Visual Arts Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis. Entering students must submit a portfolio for consideration. A number of four-year scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate outstanding promise in the visual arts and who plan to pursue a degree in this field. Contact the Department of Visual Arts at (937) 229-3237 for additional information.
Additional Scholarships Administered by the University of Dayton
Through generous donations to the University from our alumni and friends, we are proud to assist our students with achieving their goals by awarding a variety of scholarships. The University will select students as nominees for scholarships offered by certain corporations, foundations, service organizations, alumni, families and other benefactors.
Please visit our website for additional information.