The Women's Center serves all students, faculty, and staff by promoting the equality of all gender identities, utilizing and modeling intersectional and anti-oppression frameworks, and advocating for an equitable University culture and community for all.
The Women's Center has several spaces that can be reserved by University of Dayton students, faculty, or staff.
Space can be reserved for use outside normal Women's Center business hours (M-F, 8:30-4:30) with prior arrangements for access.
- Physical Space: we have a comfortable, relaxed space on the second floor of Alumni Hall where students can study, have group meetings, or just hang out. The Center also has several spaces that can be reserved by any University of Dayton student, faculty or staff.
- Resource Library: our resource library in 208 Alumni Hall offers a wide range of books, magazines, periodicals, brochures and other multimedia that can be checked out using your UD ID. Feel free to stop in and browse, or search for materials through the UD Roesch Library catalog.
Identity, Belonging, and Advocacy through Education, Research, and Action
Education: Education includes both traditional programming and exploring new avenues to educate the entire campus community in gender equity-related work.
Research: The Women's Center recognizes the need for data-driven evidence-based research on gender equity-related issues at the university. We also provide a critical examination of existing policies and practices as it concerns women and gender issues.
Action: The Center provides actionable steps and opportunities to be engaged in social justice work with a gender focus, including professional development opportunities for students and employees.
Alumni Hall, 2nd Floor
300 College Park
Dayton, Ohio 45469 - 0322
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 937-229-5390
- Website: www.udayton.edu/womenscenter
- Instagram at @udwomenscenter