School of Education and Health Sciences Curriculum Materials Center
The Brother Louis J. Faerber, S.M., Curriculum Materials Center (CMC), on the sixth floor of Brother Raymond L. Fitz Hall, houses the School of Education and Health Sciences’ specialized education collections. Its collection includes:
- Professional education books and journals.
- Literature for children and young adults.
- Elementary, middle, and secondary textbooks.
- Standardized assessments.
- Teaching aids (games models, kits, and manipulatives).
- Anatomical models.
A color copier/printer/scanner, a poster printer, two networked computer workstations, a comb binder, a laminator, Ellison and Accu-Cut die cutting machines, and an assortment of letter and shape dies are available for student use. The center also has a study room with tables, chairs, and whiteboards.