The SEHS offers the following majors leading to the Bachelor of Science in Education degree. Additional information specific to each department, including certificate and endorsement programs, may be found under the Programs of Study tab.
Department of Health and Sport Science
Department of Teacher Education
- Adolescence to Young Adult Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Leadership and Advocacy
- Foreign Language Education (Multi-Age P-12)
- Intervention Specialist (Special Education)
- Middle Childhood Education
- Middle Childhood Education/Intervention Specialist
- Secondary Catholic Religion Education
Students who major in the College of Arts and Sciences can also earn a teaching license. See program requirements for the majors in the Department of Teacher Education.