The School of Business Administration is a learning community committed in the Catholic and Marianist tradition to educating the whole person and to connecting learning and scholarship with leadership and service in an innovative business curriculum designed to prepare ethical leaders for successful careers in a global business environment.
The MBA program develops graduates who have:
- An in-depth understanding of the functional areas of business
- An understanding of functional integration in the business enterprise
- An ability to visualize and conceptualize business opportunities, and provide effective leadership in pursuit of those opportunities
- An understanding of the relations between the firm and its stakeholders as well as balancing their needs
- An understanding of a commitment to ethical decision making